Buying Your First Home
In our experience, a house is not a dream home because of its size or color. It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door – the way you can instantly see your life unfolding there. This is about more than real estate. It’s about your life and your dreams.
That’s why it’s so important that we will be here to guide you through this journey as your trusted expert and advocate. The Dittemore Team is a team of experienced, qualified real estate professionals ready to help you find homes for sale that meet all of your criteria.
Things to Consider Before Buying:
1. Size of Home – How many bedrooms and bathrooms are ideal? What lot size would you like? What size floor plan are you looking for?
2. Location – What sort of proximity to your work, schools, outdoor-space and entertainment venues are you looking for?
3. Neighborhood – What kind of community are you looking to move into? What about schools? Recreational facilities? Security?
4. Other Costs – What are the local price and valuation trends? Are there other taxes or maintenance fees to consider?
5. Lifestyle – Do you do a lot of entertaining? Do you need a guest room? Do you have pets that need a large yard?
6. Agent – As your Real Estate professionals, will walk you through each step of the buying process.
7. Mortgage Lender – Finding a lender can seem like a daunting task. We can help by recommending lenders whom we have had great experiences with. Remember, you can work with whichever lender you like.